IT HOUSE Privacy Statement
1. Privacy Statement
or IT HOUSE, INC., operated by Taalman Koch Architecture, manages and runs this web site (“Site”). Taalman Koch Architecture takes the privacy and security of user information very seriously. The following describes our practices with regard to the gathering and use of user information.
2. Questionnaire. When you request information from this Site, our questionnaire form requires you to give us your name, email address and voluntarily give us information such as phone number and information about your city, state, and land ownership. We use this data to send you information about our company and product.
3. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data.” Taalman Koch Architecture will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
4. Sharing of Information. Taalman Koch Architecture will not sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission.
5. Other Web Sites and Links. This web site contains links to other web sites. The privacy practices of those web sites are not covered by this privacy statement and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
6. Security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Taalman Koch Architecture cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.